The tale of how one tax accountant from London rediscovered her creative streak in the Caribbean...and then relocated to Singapore, via Hong Kong and Bali.
A daily interior design and travel blog which is currently obsessed with island-style décor, bold bright colour and all things ikat!
Interested in advertising?Shoot me an email for my advertising rates, to reach hundreds of interior design aficionados every day! email@example.com
Image copyrightFor any original content published on this blog, I would be delighted for you to share it but please be gracious and credit it to Caribbean Living.
Follow me on:
- Ancient House Hotel + sneaky courtyards
- Bananas batik – part 2
- Bananas batik – part 1
- Monday’s Masterpiece – Parisienne chic
- Mekong Magic
- Bling alert
- A monologue on old age…
- Flirty flamingoes
- Monday’s Masterpiece – luxed up Robinson Crusoe…
- Design classic (32) – le clawfoot tub
- Got the horn… – part 2
- Got the horn… – part 1
- True blue beauties
- Monday’s Masterpiece – ikat oogling
- Errr, I may have bought more lanterns…
- Bali swooning
- Happy May Day
- Throw pillows + Singapore thunderstorm…
- Monday’s Masterpiece – a classic Blighty pub with a twist…
- Design classic (31) – the Platner table
How can I help?
- @apponlineathome #imsavingaseatfor my Fabulous Redecorating Mumsy - the velvet love tub can literally COME TO MAMA! pinterest.com/pin/2132173635… 3 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46rDoOM3y/ 10 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46nLpOM3w/ 10 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46nbdOM3x/ 10 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46b3_uM3q/ 10 months ago