The tale of how one tax accountant from London rediscovered her creative streak in the Caribbean...and then relocated to Singapore, via Hong Kong and Bali.
A daily interior design and travel blog which is currently obsessed with island-style décor, bold bright colour and all things ikat!
Interested in advertising?Shoot me an email for my advertising rates, to reach hundreds of interior design aficionados every day! email@example.com
Image copyrightFor any original content published on this blog, I would be delighted for you to share it but please be gracious and credit it to Caribbean Living.
Follow me on:
- Apologies I’m uggers
- ZARA HOME SALE!!!
- Singapore inspiration: smog attack (overdyed rugs) – part 2
- Singapore inspiration: smog attack (overdyed rugs) – part 1
- Monday’s Masterpiece – banquette beauties
- Oysters and anemones
- Asia inspiration: all natural pools
- O & L strikes again
- Vibrant Vietnam
- Monday’s Masterpiece – want to pretend you’re famous…?
- Wimpy wood – part 2
- Wimpy wood – part 1
- Wishing on a star
- Monday’s Masterpiece – Hong Kong glitz
- Friday [fuchsia] fun
- Daisies in Denmark
- Need some inspiration…?
- Inspired by: The Great Gatsby
- Monday’s Masterpiece – city slicker
How can I help?
- @apponlineathome #imsavingaseatfor my Fabulous Redecorating Mumsy - the velvet love tub can literally COME TO MAMA! pinterest.com/pin/2132173635… 4 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46rDoOM3y/ 11 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46nLpOM3w/ 11 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46nbdOM3x/ 11 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/M46b3_uM3q/ 11 months ago